PRO-XTRACT5 CENTRIFUGE 1 LITRE (4 X 250ML)
Fast clarification, extraction, and separation of foods & liquids based on density.
PRO-XTRACT5 AMBIENT CENTRIFUGE 1 LITRE (4 X 250ML)
CREATE AND DISCOVER NEW FLAVOURS AND TASTES WITH THE PRO-XTRACT5 CENTRIFUGE
Experiment with constructed creams/butters from legumes and vegetables: peas/broadbeans/carrots etc.
Make clear consommés with less effort.
Centrifuge fruit and vegetable purees for clean separations without heat.
Clarify juices with greater yield and clarity (Addition of Pectinex-Ultra/SP-L recommended for this process).
Make smoother nut milks (almond, pistachio, macadamia, etc) and nut oils.
- Check that the centrifuge is set up correctly to the manufacturer’s specification.
- Important: Read the user manual for complete safety and operating instructions.
- Purée food(s) in blender.
- Fill each centrifuge bottle to an equal level. To prevent imbalance, use digital scales to verify that each filled bottle weight is identical.
- Note: for added safety all Centurion Scientific centrifuges include imbalance detection.
- Secure the screw lids on each bottle and place each bottle in one of the four buckets.
- Program run time etc via the LCD display.
- Read the user manual for all options.
- When the centrifuge has finished running a buzzer sounds.
- The swing out bucket rotor action produces parallel layers (strata) of foods/liquids in the bottles.
- These layers of centrifuged foods/liquids can then be easily decanted for further use in culinary applications/dishes.
- Large LCD display with touch screen display
- 108 Program memory: program your ‘recipe’ set up parameters: rotor, time, Rcf Max (G), accel, decel etc
- Easy clean extra thick stainless steel bowl
- High tech airflow in ambient mode for cooler running
- Safety features include imbalance detection and overspeed sensor
WHAT FOOD EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CENTRIFUGE IN MODERN CUISINE*:
“In my mind, one of the most fascinating topics covered in Modernist Cuisine is the use of the centrifuge for culinary applications…In Modernist Cuisine, we show you how to exploit this process to transform puréed peas into three amazing layers: pea water, pea butter, and pea solids. Among all of the groundbreaking techniques cataloged in the book, centrifugation is one of my favorites. Why? Because it is one of the only techniques that allows a chef to discover new ingredients.” Scott Heimendinger @seattlefoodgeek